The new branching feature allows to route questions depending on the information answered by the respondent. In this release only multiple choice single answer questions will route to any other question type within the same page. Branching from page to page is routed through multiple choice single answer questions, textbox, and picklist type questions. The routing can be local (within the page), from one page to another, or a mix of both.
1. Only Multi Choice Single Answer routes within the page
2. For branching within page, click "Apply" and add routing
3. Click on the branching icon next to each option
4. Each response can have its own branching rule
5. Click "Add Question"
6. Select response that will hide/display questions in page
7. Add more questions to hide/display
8. Select "Add Branching Logic..." to skip between pages
9. Click "Add Rule"
10. Select a question & condition(s) to trigger the routing
11. Click "Add Rule" to require more than one condition
12. Select outcome when the conditions are met